1. Patience: I love that he has so much patience with me even when I am being ridiculous.
2. Laughter: I love that he works so hard to inject laughter into every moment, even when I am being cranky.
3. Passion: I love that he is as passionate for me as he was the day we got married.
4. Hardworking: I love that he works so diligently at his job, church, our home and for my family & his. He knows that what he does he does to make the world a better place for me & our children.
5. Spontaneity: I love that he continually gets me out of my mold and helps me to be spontaneous.
6. Support: I love the fact that when my alarm goes off at 5:30 a.m. and I roll over, he asks why I am not going running, because he knows how good it makes me feel.
7. Selfless: I love that he is willing to give up most of the things he loves to do so I can do the things I want or need to do.
I love you bunches Scott!!!!