Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Feels Like Home

So this post comes a few days after our anniversary, but better late than never.  Its been 7 years now and each one of them have brought their own joys, challenges, changes, sorrows & excitement.  Year 7 has been really itchy and I think both Scott and I are ready to move on to number 8.  Here are 7 things I love about my husband and our life together:

1. Patience:  I love that he has so much patience with me even when I am being ridiculous.
2. Laughter: I love that he works so hard to inject laughter into every moment, even when I am being cranky.
3. Passion: I love that he is as passionate for me as he was the day we got married.
4. Hardworking: I love that he works so diligently at his job, church, our home and for my family & his.  He knows that what he does he does to make the world a better place for me & our children.
5. Spontaneity:  I love that he continually gets me out of my mold and helps me to be spontaneous.
6. Support:  I love the fact that when my alarm goes off at 5:30 a.m. and I roll over, he asks why I am not going running, because he knows how good it makes me feel.
7. Selfless:  I love that he is willing to give up most of the things he loves to do so I can do the things I want or need to do.

I love you bunches Scott!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment