Saturday, February 26, 2011

Tidbits

My son does this new little thing where when we ask him something he pauses, puts his finger on his chin and says "Hmm".  I guess he is really starting to have some deep thoughts.  Either that or he is super influenced by his indecisive mother or developing a politician's way early in life.  Maybe it is a 3-year-old thing and he is just getting ready to be 3.  Whatever the reason I can't help but smile when he does it.  Problem is that he does it a lot when he is getting in trouble.  Now tell me how I'm supposed to keep a straight face for that one!

My 19-month-old on the other hand continues to babble like she is talking.  However, not one of us can understand what she is saying.  I think that she is probably doing the Hmm thing in her head lots.  I took her to the Dr. the other day and she is in the 90th percentile for her weight.  It's funny to me how different my children are.  My first 2 were small, always a size or two behind their age.  In fact, my oldest still wears shoes that are 2-3 sizes smaller than her classmates.  My baby on the other hand is wearing a 3T.  She is killing my back!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment