Monday, April 11, 2011

Cakes

So I figured I would post a picture of my last decorating adventure as I am preparing to embark on another.  These were for my son's birthday recently.  Now it is time for my oldest to turn the big 5 and I will start working on her cake this week.  I will post pictures when (if) I finish hers.  His were Jake & the Neverland Pirates, the new big hit show at our house.  We are doing putt putt for my daughters birthday party, but she has also asked for a princess cake.  So, we will see if I can combine those 2 into something decent looking.   

This is just a hobby of mine and right now I am having fun making them for special occasions.  Hopefully, I won't tire of this hobby like I do all my others!!  

2 comments:

  1. And Mother's Day is just around the corner! Let's see--a low carb MD cake sounds just right.

    ReplyDelete