Friday, January 6, 2012

2012

So I guess you could say that its not the best sign that I am making my first post of the new year and it's already the 6th.  Oh well.  I have decided that this will be a good year, but I am not making any resolutions.  I feel that resolutions are a failure trap.  We all want to resolve to do something that we have never been able to do with nothing more to motivate us than the fact that a number has changed in the date.  Now I am not saying this in a negative way, just that so many people (myself included) fail at keeping their resolutions.  Then they laugh it off and say "Oh well, I will just start that next year."  Sound familiar to anyone??  It does to me.

So, this year NO RESOLUTIONS . . . just a commitment to be the best wife, mother, child of God, runner, Sunday school teacher, etc. that I can be!!

Will I continue to better myself and grow and learn??

Well of course!  And on that note

Happy Belated New Year to all!!  May you all have a blessed year and find success, or wisdom and strength through failure, in all you attempt in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment