Friday, December 16, 2011

Growing Pains

Okay so there is no funny sentimental joke about the title today, just real growing pains.  You know I am sure that I had them as a kid, but I really have no recollection.  My husband, on the other hand, says he vividly remembers laying in bed at night and just aching from them.  So it came as no surprise to him when Julia would wake up crying saying that her legs hurt.  And he was very diligent about laying in bed with her and rubbing her legs.  She hasn't had them recently, but it was a pretty common occurrence there for a while.

So, a couple of nights ago Sean woke up around midnight crying.  I went in to check on him and couldn't get him to stop or tell me why he was crying.  However, I noticed that he kept moving he legs around uncomfortably.  Finally, after about 10 minutes he said that his legs hurt.  I rubbed them for a little bit, but Daddy soon came to check in and took over.  Guess he is better at leg rubbing than me!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment