Monday, April 15, 2013

My Julia Jo

Saturday we celebrated our firstborn turning . . . wait for it, let me sit down . . . 7!!!  I can't believe it has been 7 years since Scott and I got on this roller coaster also known as parenting.  My little baby is becoming a young lady and daily I have to remind myself not to mourn the baby I am losing, but to celebrate the beautiful, insightful young lady she is becoming.

Each year brings a new milestone.  This year she decided to get her ears pierced. She was nervous and excited all at the same time. Once again I was so proud of the fact that she made a decision to overcome her fears and go after what she wanted.  Way to go Julia!!  Daddy and I love you bunches!!!



Birthday Breakfast

Then piercing

Next ice skating, which she loved!

What better way to end the day than with cake!!







No comments:

Post a Comment