Thursday, January 6, 2011

Scary Behavior

So I am a little scared of my kiddos right now.  I have a 4 1/2 year-old girl, a 2 1/2 year-old boy and a 17-month-old girl.  I am told constantly that they are so polite and well-behaved.  I am not sure who they are when I am not around because around me they argue, fight and generally reek havoc on the household.  However, yesterday & so far today they have been little angels.  I am in heaven, but a little afraid.  Is this just the calm before the storm?  Okay I was just called away from this post to clean up my son's room after his poopy diaper leaked right where they were all playing . . . havoc.  But still, they were very calm during the situation and did exactly what I told them to do.  Scary!  I put my son back into a diaper instead of a pull up because he is resisting the potty right now.  He tells me that he doesn't want to use the potty because "I want to be your sweet baby, Mommy".  How can I argue with that?  So, for now I am going to enjoy the pleasure of being with my well-behaved babies.  Stay tuned to see how long it lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment