Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sick of Sick: Part III

WOW!!  It has been a very long time since I have run a fever.  Yesterday I woke up with a low-grade fever , was sick to my stomach & very weak.  My hubby had to stay home because it was the last day of school and I had kids (or I should say kid because Sean was still sick too) to deliver and gifts to deliver and such.  I spent most of the day in bed.  I only have one word for that . . . BLAH!!!  That has only happened one other time since I have had kids (5 years now).  I feel like I lost a week of my life.  Does that say that I cram too much into my days?  Hmm, something to ponder.

So the positive side to this is that I haven't eaten anything but a couple of popsicles and a few bites of soup in the past 38-40 hrs.  So, ladies you know what this mean . . . looser fitting clothing!!  Always have to find the bright side.

So, now I forge ahead today doing today's work as well as yesterday's.  That would be okay except now Laura is sick.  Luckily this seems to be a silly little virus that causes only fever for about 24 hours.  Let's just hope Julia doesn't get it too . . .

 

No comments:

Post a Comment