Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Me and my Shadow

I just couldn't resist singing this to Scott last night.  I have been wondering when Sean was finally going to start identifying with and shadowing his daddy instead of his big sister.  Last week Scott and I went out of town and the kids stayed with Scott's dad and step-mom.  Sean got 3 days of attention from his Papa.  Every time we would call he would be off to the store or off to get dinner with Papa.  Now ever since we got back Sean has been daddy this and daddy that.  He tells him, "I love helping you Daddy" and "it makes me happy when I help you Daddy".  Boy if that's not enough to melt your heart, I don't know what is.

We also buzzed both of their heads last week.  I guess I should refer to them now as the Buzz Boys!  :-)  I must say that my little buddy couldn't have a better role model than his Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment