Saturday, August 27, 2011

Shower Finished

So the shower is finished.  Woo Hoo!!  And we are moving right along . . . chug a chug chug a chug footloose and fancy free.  Sorry I always follow up that statement with those words, sung of course even only in my head sometimes.  What can I say I am child of the 80's and the muppets just rock.


Okay, back on track!  So the other night Scott pulled out our vanity & is working on finishing the plumbing right now.  This weekend is pretty open for us right now and I am hoping to get another big chunk of work finished.  If we could just get the big stuff completed, the rest I can work on a little here and a little there.

I am ready to have my small humble master bath back.  It's hard to share one toilet with 3 small children, one whom is only 6 months potty trained and still can't hold it.  The other morning I was showering while Scott was emptying the trash and Julia was going to the potty.  Wow!!  There is nothing like family togetherness.  I know this statement would mortify her in a few years.

1 comment:

  1. The shower is beautiful! And someday we'll find it, that rainbow connection!!

    ReplyDelete