Friday, November 2, 2012

Thankfulness Day 2: The Little Things

I am going to steal from a song today, just cause I can!!  Today I am thankful for the little things; and, yes, I DO sweat 'em!  I know I shouldn't, but I do.  I can blame genetics on this one, honestly.  I am a worrier and I come from some very awesome worriers!!

Worrying is all caused by how we look at things.  Are you a glass half empty or a glass half full person?  If you are a glass half empty person take a day and try looking on the positive side of everything.  I promise you will begin to see that there is a reason for all those little things, even though we may not know what that is.  It's those little things that make us know we are alive and blessed.

God won't give us anything we can't handle because he alone truly knows how strong we are.  So, if you are sweating the small stuff, don't beat yourself up just take a minute to enjoy them.  If you need some inspiration to get you started here you go . . .




Blessings to all you Moms & Dads out there who are now running for a tissue!!


No comments:

Post a Comment