Saturday, November 10, 2012

Thankfulness Day 8: Coffee

Yes, that is correct I am thankful for coffee.  I know it's a vice, but I give into this one happily.  Yes, it gets me going in the morning, but I truly love the stuff.  I like to drink it out of a tall mug, not a big fat one because the opening is too large and it cools down too quickly.  And for me it has to be HOT HOT HOT!  I also like a fun or inspirational mug.  It increases the joy and satisfaction.  These are currently my favorite mugs and (selfishly, I know) I don't share them well.



So, thanks to whomever that was that took that little bean they had dropped into the fire (I'm sure this is not how it happened, but let's just imagine), ground it up and steeped it in water.

If you are really interested you can read the whole story here:
http://www.nationalgeographic.com/coffee/ax/frame.html

So, for all of you coffee lovers out there, have another cup today and Happy Drinking . . . coffee that is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment